Contact Lisa Sandor
1899 E 22nd Street
Phone: (216) 687-3760
Fax: (216) 687-3703
You can also contact:
Sue Slimak at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 687-3638 Parker Hannifin Administration Center, 113
Your Personal Health Information will never be shared by WellSteps with CSU.
Welcome to CSU's VikeHealth & Well-Being Program!
- The 2017-2018 VikeHealth & Well-Being year begins July 1, 2017. It is time to prioritize your health & wellbeing! Click HERE to view upcoming VikeHealth & Well-Being offerings.
If you are new to VikeHealth & Well-Being
- Get started by logging in and taking the 5-minute Personal Health Assessment.
- Click HERE for the VikeHealth & Well-Being Program notice.
- Improve your health & well-being and earn incentives while having fun participating in healthy offerings with colleagues, family members, or on your own!
Click here to view the Fall Wellness Guide
VikeHealth & Well-Being Messages:
- The Veggie Up! Team Campaign begins August 7th.
- Get your team of 3-12 and team name together now. Email your team name and a contact to Lisa at email@example.com. If your team name has already been selected by another team; we need someone to contact.
- Eating healthy is very important to your health, reduced risk of chronic disease and to maintain a healthy weight.
- Enjoy the comradery of your colleagues in your work area and/or your spouse, same sex domestic partner or adult 18 years or older that you have invited to participate in VikeHealth with you as your work together to eat healthier. Or, you can choose to participate as an individual in the Veggie Up! 6-week Team Campaign.
Use CSU ID
For 20+ hour per week employees