Contact Lisa Sandor
1899 E 22nd Street
Phone: (216) 687-3760
Fax: (216) 687-3703
You can also contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Personal Health Information will never be shared by WellSteps with CSU.
Welcome to CSU's VikeHealth & Well-Being Program!
- The second Healthy Living Rewards cycle is underway and ends May 31, 2017. It is time to prioritize your health & wellbeing! Click HERE to view upcoming VikeHealth & Well-Being offerings.
- Good Night's Sleep campaign starts April 3rd and ends May 7th. Click HERE for more information.
If you are new to VikeHealth & Well-Being
- Get started by logging in and taking the 5-minute Personal Health Assessment.
- Click HERE for the VikeHealth & Well-Being Program notice.
- Improve your health & well-being and earn incentives while having fun participating in healthy offerings with colleagues, family members, or on your own!
View video highlights HERE
VikeHealth & Well-Being Messages:
Congratulations to our Food Make Over campaign $25 gift card winners!
Food Make Over campaign winners: Elizabeth Okwudi, Geneen Abdelkarim, Valerie Isom, Kristy Tokarczyk, Ilaina Collins, Margaret Kiel-Morse, Elizabeth Goncy, Merissa Piazza, Lee Furbeck, Hemapraba Weerasuriya, Friedrich Wolff, Veronica Bunkley, Rita Jermann, Midori Lebron, Kathleen Murphy, Judith Ausherman, Marcia Nash, Linda Smith, Andrew Fischbach, Christmas Mensah
Please note: Small Fitbit Charge HR and small or large Fitbit Alta devices are still available at the Cashier's office in the Main Classroom for faculty and staff enrolled in VikeHealth for $60 each (maximum of 2 per employee). If you recently enrolled and need to be added to the list, please email Lisa at email@example.com.
Use CSU ID
For 20+ hour per week employees