- WellSteps does not house or collect personal information without the knowledge of our customers.
- WellSteps never sells or trades information with third parties, any customer identifiable information derived from customer interaction with WellSteps, including customer contact information.
- WellSteps never shares identifiable personal health information collected from employees with employers or anyone else.
- WellSteps may disclose responses from your Personal Health Assessment to a Health Coach, but only if you grant us permission.
- WellSteps safeguards the security of all collected data with the most current physical and electronic procedures. We store all data on a dedicated, secure server with real-time, redundant back-up so that your data is both secure and retrievable in the event of an outage.
- WellSteps uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. With any transactions you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer version 7 or later.
- We do not support Internet Explorer 6 because it has several known security issues. Using an updated browser is recommended because it helps protect the confidentiality of your personal information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
- Wellsteps sometimes contains links to other sites but does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of any websites that you visit.
- Should you have further questions about the security of our website, please