WellSteps follows applicable federal, state and municipal law in protecting your privacy. We use appropriate safeguards to manage and secure your personal information by following the privacy practices below.
What Information Do We Collect?
- WellSteps will collect information about your self-reported: health behaviors including smoking status, physical and emotional health status, productivity and satisfaction with several facets of your life, and use of the health care system.
- WellSteps does not house or collect personal information without the knowledge of our customers.
- WellSteps never sells or trades information with third parties, any customer identifiable information derived from customer interaction with WellSteps, including customer contact information.
Who Has Access To My Information?
- WellSteps will never share your identifiable health information with your employer. Any information provided to your employer will be completely striped of identifying information and will be provided in aggregate.
- WellSteps may share the responses from your Personal Health Assessment with a Health Coach, but only if you grant us permission.
- Employees of WellSteps may access your information to help us provide wellness services.
How Will My Information Be Used?
- The information you provide will be used to provide direct feedback to you, to plan and deliver elements of the wellness program, and to produce aggregate level reports in which your identity is completely protected.
How Will My Information Be Kept Secure?
- WellSteps safeguards the security of all collected data with the most current physical and electronic procedures. We store all data on a dedicated, secure server with real-time, redundant back-up so that your data is both secure and retrievable in the event of an outage.
- WellSteps uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. With any transactions you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer version 7 or later.
- We do not support Internet Explorer 6 because it has several known security issues. Using an updated browser is recommended because it helps protect the confidentiality of your personal information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
- When, on rare occasion, Wellsteps refers to external websites, we do not share your personal information with those websites. However, WellSteps is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of any websites that you visit.
- Should you have further questions about the security of our website, please email.