We follow applicable laws and appropriate safeguards to manage and secure your personal information by following the privacy practices below.
What Information Do We Collect?
- We will collect information about your self-reported: health behaviors including smoking status, physical and emotional health status, productivity and satisfaction with several facets of your life, and use of the health care system.
- We do not house or collect personal information without the knowledge of our customers.
- We never sell or trade information with third parties including any customer identifiable information derived from customer interaction with us such as customer contact information.
Who Has Access To My Information?
- We will never share your identifiable health information with your employer. Any information provided to your employer will be completely stripped of identifying information and will be provided in aggregate.
- We may share the responses from your Personal Health Assessment with a Health Coach, but only if you grant us permission.
- Our employees may access your information to help us provide wellness services.
How Will My Information Be Used?
How Will My Information Be Kept Secure?
- The information you provide will be used to provide direct feedback to you, to plan and deliver elements of the wellness program, and to produce aggregate level reports in which your identity is completely protected.
- We safeguard the security of all collected data with the most current physical and electronic procedures. We store all data on a dedicated, secure server with real-time, redundant back-up so that your data is both secure and retrievable in the event of an outage.
- We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. With any transactions you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer version 8 or later.
- Using an updated browser is recommended because it helps protect the confidentiality of your personal information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
- When, on rare occasion, we refer to external websites, we do not share your personal information with those websites. However, we are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of any websites that you visit.
- Should you have further questions about the security of our website, please contact us.