What Is TLC
- A set of clinically proven lifestyle tools to help employees lower elevated health risks*
- Video-based educational content with follow-up strategies, support, and motivation
- A comprehensive, 10+ week intervention to prevent chronic disease before it starts
Why Employees Need TLC
- It is the only program designed to address root causes of chronic disease
- It is a clinically proven approach to prevent, arrest and in some cases reverse chronic disease
- TLC requires no medication, only lifestyle change!
Why Your Program Absolutely Needs TLC
- Most working adults have at least one elevated health risk
- Those with elevated health risks cost more in health care, workers comp, and absenteeism
- Medical guidelines recommend TLC before pills but unless someone makes it happen, it never does
* In peer-reviewed scientific research, participants improved daily fruit, vegetable, and whole grain intake; increased physical activity; and reduced saturated fat intake. These changes were evident by 6 weeks and were still present at 6, 12 and 18 months follow-up.
Contact Us to learn more.